Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Week 1 Letter from Sorella Hills

Wow, that's a whole lot of information ya gave me!

1. The language is going pretty good!  We taught our first investigator starting on Friday the 19th, and we just finished yesterday. She was great, she helped us along when I only knew how to say the word in French/English. Day one, only Italian. So I understand it pretty well now, I just can't respond well yet.  
2. The food is ok.  There are no vegetarian options besides fruit and salad, and I was hungry.  I've eaten some close to chicken, almost hamburger, and questionable fish...
3. I have seen some people. A girl who is going to Hungary who was in my French class at BYUI.  She's awesome.
4. I have 6 people counting me.  3 companionships.
5. Actually, not too bad of a transition!  There is not a lot of time to think, we just go and do.  It's kind of awesome having a schedule, and kind of depressing, no free time.  
6. I do, but it is closed this week and next
7. No assignments in my branch if that's what you mean.
8. Yes I have a companion.  She is actually going home today, which is sad, but I think that it is the right thing for her.
9. Shorts, my long basket ball shorts would be nice.
10. I started working on the ellipticals for a half mile, and then walking the rest/ running one lap.  I'm working on it.

So, she took a TON of pictures, did you see them?  They where a lot of fun :) She is an amazing person, I can not thank her enough!!!! 

I can not believe that I missed their blessings!  Tell them I said congratulations on being a white Mormon in the tribe of Ephraim ;)

Tell Jack congratulations! He is amazing right?!?


I'm glad Charlie made a friend, he needs some playmates!

Ok, so my P-day is actually today, so I'm sorry I never responded!  Don't freak out, I'm doing great actually!  

Thank you for that packages!!! Everyone thinks you are like a perfect mum or something! The candy.... omg

I miss you guys!  Not to the point of crying, because it's great here, too, but I still miss ya!  I love ya lots, I'll try to be more prepared for my next email!!!


Ciao,
Sorella Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment