Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 8 Letter from Sorella Hills

Hey! 

Yes, I got my package, and I am still eating many of the sweets sent. I just ate a Kind bar today actually, they come in handy. Zone conference is tomorrow, so I am in Catania right now for a fun pday with the Sorelle of the Catania zone.  After that, we have an exchange in Syracusa, so we won't be home until Wednesday night! 

We have not had any earthquakes since last Monday, so I think all is well.  We are right next to Etna right now, so I hope so! 

I sort of had to bare my testimony in church... The bishop sent the deacon down to tell me that I had to... But it was good, I'll do it a lot. 

I'm glad to hear that all is well with Lucille.  How is Ellie holding up? 

Haha, it's finally a burn pile day!  I knew it would come eventually! 

Cleaning is kind of do it as you go kind of thing. It works.

Ok, so this week was a week! We went to Comiso twice, and Iblea once.  We have an investigator who lives in Comiso, and then we had 2 meal appointments with less actives there.  I love Comiso it is beautiful! I had my first propio lasagna, and it was the best!!! I can not even describe it, but it was the best. 

I did laundry, which is fun because there is no dryer. So everything hang dries. It's kind of great, but one load takes 3 hours just to wash, and then the whole day to dry because it is so humid.  It's fun. 

We taught an English course. We have corso d'Inglese on Tuesday and Thursday.  We are going to miss Tuesday's course because we are going to be in Syracusa, but it is a lot of fun.  I learn a lot of Italian speaking English. 

It was a pretty great week overall. 

All is well, look forward to hearing from you all! Keep me posted! 

Sorella Hills
























No comments:

Post a Comment