Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 13 Letter from Sorella Hills

Ciao tutti! 

I'm glad Super Saturday was a success! Ellie, looking good!  So cute!  And wow, that's a lot of DQ!  Mama mia.

That's such a cool sacrament meeting!!! Ours was good, it was all about Easter.  But yours, that's just so cool, I'm sad I missed it! I wish I could have been there to hear Hillary speak.   

So, as for CD's.  I don't really want chocolate... And there are not any Mormon hymn CD's in Italy. And I can not listen to the music before I buy it.  See what I mean? If you can just send a CD, in an envelope, that would work great! Don't send chocolate! I have a TON!!!  And I'll have to pay for customs.  

Now. For the week!  We are in Catania again! Zone conference take 2! I've already spent like 50 euro...

Transfers took place this week.  My companion and I are the same, but a bunch of new greenies came in.  There is a new Anziano in Ragusa, and he makes me feel SO much better about my Italian! I thought I was bad... But I realize that him and I were about the same starting off, so I've come a long way.  My companion and I only speak Italian outside the house now, so that's helped a lot.

We are doing a lot of less active work and member work. This week, we have to see 12 member families.  That's intense. We are starting this member missionary program to get them working with us, and doing their own missionary work. We are introducing the program this week. So, we won't see much of any else.  But. It's ok.

We had 2 of our, inactive members come to church this week! It was a miracle! 

That's about it I think... OH I've been running 3 days a week, about 2 miles.  I can't do the whole thing, but I'm getting better! We'll be running buddies when I get home! 

Ok, not a lot of time, so I'll talk to you more next week! Ciao ciao!

Sorella Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment