Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 24 Letter from Sorella Hills

Cara famiglia,

I am in Ostia! I have been here since Thursday actually.  I love companion!  She is the best. The Anziani here have just been blown in, so she is showing me around AND them. It's been a lot of fun seeing how different cities work, and adding new and better ways to do things to your life.  

It's crazy being in the same transfer as my companion. But, then I think about the group that where just trainers. They where in their 5 transfer... So. I could totally train next transfer! I hope not, but this is a real possibility! We'll see :) 

We have an investigator!  She is... Interesting. She is 17, and definitely 17.  We are working hard with her! 

Other than her, we don't have really any investigators at the moment.  But, we are working hard to find more people.  

Because Ostia is close to Rome, we can got there on Pday!!! So, we totally did.  I got some pictures.  It was all so cool.  We saw la bocca della verità, circo massimo, and lots of other cool places.  Like McDonalds! It was crazy cool! McDonalds was like a 5 star restaurant! It was beautiful and the food was even better than in America, I'm sure of it! 

You all have to tell me right away when Jack gets his call!!! Like, immediately! I'm dying! 

Love you all! 
Sorella Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment