Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Week 50 Letter from Sorella Hills

Hi, all-

Here are the answers to your questions.

1. What are you guys doing for the Lighting up the world? 
- We are showing it to all our members, and trying to show it to people on the street.  So far, only the members watch it.  But, we are trying to do the days everyday as close as we can :) 
2. What is the most spiritual experience you have had on your mission?
- most spiritual experience... bo (Italian for too perplexing/hard to answer)
3. Do you have a Christmas tree?
Yes, I'll send a picture!
4. Did you get  the packages?  Don't open the one with Christmas tape till Christmas. Do you like the music? 
I haven't gone to the office yet... probably next week I'll go check.
5. How is the new companion?
My comp is awesome! 
6. What are you doing for Christmas?  
We don't have plans yet!
7. Are you tired of the daily emails yet?  Mom said she can stop if it's too much.
No, I like them :) 

Congrats Issy! BYUI is the best! Well be basically freshmen together :)

Ok.  This week was long! I was sick, my comp was sick/has migraines.   We got our Christmas tree though! Also, no time this week, but I love you all! 

Sorella Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment