Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Week 51 Letter from Sorella Hills

Yoyoyo! 

My year mark is on the 16th, so I'm celebrating it with zone conference. 

Questions of the week:

1. What are you doing on Christmas?
We are doing stuff as a zone Christmas Eve, and then we have a pranzo appointment Christmas Day.

2. Do you know what time you get to call home?
I can call home whenever you want, so if you have a time/day that's better, let me know so I can claim my time before other people do. 

3. Should we try to coordinate so we can loop Jack in for at least part of your call? 
That would be cool!  You can totally try!

5. How have your Light the World efforts been going?  We've done some random acts of kindness and it feels good!
It's going fine.  We are trying to share it with members.


Love you all,

Sorella Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment