Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week 52 Letter from Sorella Hills

Yoyoyo,

This week, we cut our hair, had zone conference, a scambio, a ward party, and went ice skating! It was a lot :) But Christmas has a way of distracting us from the real world.  For just a month of so, there is real magic.  



People are looking outwards, it's so nice :) 

Christmas Skype!  So.  We have a lunch appointment Christmas Day... so we will not be in a place with wifi. What time does church end? Maybe I can do after church? Idk... or maybe I might be able to get to wifi for 10 your time...

I got Dads email and I loved it :)

I got your Christmas package-the iPod, and the CD :) I love the music, I listen to it all the time! Sooo much Charlie Brown :)

We are doing a secret Santa with our zone and I'm trying to get a present for my companion without her knowing...

So! MERRY CHRISTMAS CHARLIE BROWN!!! Can you believe that it's been a year since I left home? I can't! 6 months left :) 



Not time, but I love you all!

Sorella Hills


IT SNOWED!!!!


FACIALS!!!



Christmas Caroling


No comments:

Post a Comment