Thursday, January 19, 2017

Week 55 Letter from Sorella Hills

Hello family,

Wait, so are the elders or the sisters teaching Allannah? Because that's a lot of missionaries!! Cool you all went to the Joseph Smith Memorial!

What's with this tractor? Like... Tractor. Car. I'd choose the car! 

ISABEL!!!! NON DIRE SPOILERS!!!!!! QUANTO SEI SCEMA!!!!  

Ok. The week was. The same as last week, unfortunately :/ Yeah, if your companion is sick, you don't have much to do but clean, read the ensign, and cook food that's not good for you! But, I've found that the new eras from the 70 and 80's had fiction articles :) So, that's been fun! But yeah. So. 

We did get out of the house a bit though.  We tried to go to a city called Aprilia. It was really far away, and by the time we got there, it was dark. And it was really cold...and the people that we wanted to see were about 2 miles away walking...along a highway.  So.  We had to turn around... it was a bit of a waste, but at least we got out, and we now know what it looks like! We are going to ask a member next time for a ride! 

We did have a cool lesson this week. The Sorella from Roma 2 passed us a girl who just moved to our area.  She's from England, and is an actress.  It was a lot of drama.  But, she has read the BOM, and knows it's true.  So, we'll see...

That's about the story! I'm doing good. That's the story of the week! Vi amo!

Sorella Hills


P.S. I haven't used my new debit card yet... but I'm hoping to do some mad soldi shopping next p. day and spend the $ from Melanie and Mindi!

Thank you for everything, we pray for you guys too. I love you! You are the best mom I could ask for! 

Sorella Hills

We did this thing where you turn around and people write things about you, take a picture, and erase it.  it was so cute-I laughed at some of them!  Clever as a fox, haha!





The girls from my group in Rome!  Yes...I'm tall.











My companion loves to take profile pictures-hahah!!













Trying to be High School Musical...failing :)




Just casually at the Colosseum!




No comments:

Post a Comment