Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week 54 Letter from Sorella Hills

Hi, everyone!

YOU NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE!!!!!!! LIKE WHAT ABOUT THE DICKSONS GOING TO THE PHILIPPINES?!? 

Question and answer time:
1.  Did you report your wallet to the police?  Please say you did.  Also, did you already go back to the last place you spent money with your card on that day? 
I have reported it, and gone back as soon as I noticed it was missing to the last place.  Then we searched the street, and the stores to ask if anyone had seen it.  It was a very concentrated area to look, because I noticed it was gone really quickly, so there were not many places to look.  But yeah, it's been reported.

2.  Were you transferred, if so where?   If not, when are transfers?
 I'm still in Ostia, and will be here until the second week of February :)

3.  Are you still on the upswing of feeling better? 
Yeah, sort of.  Yes.  But it's been hard, since my companion has been sick for a couple of weeks, and we've been stuck in the house.

4.  Did you get your new card yet
Not yet... neither the mission card or my personal card :( #poorperson

5.  Do you know how wonderful you are?
How does one answer this question?

6.  Do you know how much we love you?  
Again...

Not a lot of time!  I love you all!!! 

Sorella Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment