Monday, September 12, 2016

Week 38 Letter from Sorella Hills

Awwwww!!! Jack had to the the airport pat down? Why? What is the flight to Provo,
through Chicago or Atlanta, or was it a straight flight? Why is he
going out on a Monday? He won't go in until Wednesday right?
Aghghghghgh!!! What even?! What's his email, I'll write him so he'll
have a letter when he has his P.day :)  So many questions!!

Man! This week was incredibly long.  I really do not have a lot to say
about it, everything is going really good :) Here is some big news
from Crotone! We are no longer part of the District of Calabria, but
part of the Puglia stake! That's means a lot of changes for this
little place! The branch president here is an Anziano, poor thing! He
might get released, because the district was under the jurisdiction of
the mission president, and since he is no longer over the branch, we
might get a new branch president.  We have to travel to Bari for stake
conference.  It's quite a change!

That's about it...

So Issy, where is the Italian exchange student from? Get the first
city he says, and then ask if he is really from there.  Odds are good
that he is from a city outside of there.  And if he is from the south,
I'll know both :)

Ellie! Do you have any fun classes this year? Was it fun to pick your
classes? The ramps and stairs start to make sense after a bit!

Parents! Sorry to hear about the oven, and the trees... Can't help too
much out here, but if you leave it until summer, I'll be back in June!
BTW, my half way mark is on Friday! Can you believe it?!? Also... can you
tell me how much money I have in my account? That's all I need :)

Love you all!

Sorella Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment