Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Week 47 Letter from Sorella Hills

Hello folks! 

So, yes, these past couple of weeks have been pretty... long.  This week was quite strange in fact! It started out on Monday, when I got a call from president that said "Hey! You;re coming to Rome tomorrow at 4:00pm! Pack you're bags!" So... I did :) It was so... crazy! I wasn't able to say goodbye to anyone, which was SO sad, I love the people of Crotone! And it was so stressful trying to catch the train, fallowed by an incredibly long train ride that was dark after the first hour or so, so I couldn't even look out the window.  Ehh, che devo fare? 

Then I spent some time in the mission home before they could figure out what to do with me... and I got to work in the office, which means I am SO informed about ALL the gossip in the mission (good and bad).  Then, off to............. OOOOSSSTTTIIIAAA!!!!!! 

It's going to be a great transfer! 

Sorella Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment