Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Week 48 Letter from Sorella Hills

Hey yall! 

So, last week was so... pazza :) That's why the letter was so short! We ran around, doing shopping, saying goodbye to departing missionaries, catching trains and busses, and we didn't have WiFi for more than 20 mins... so the letter was so short... sorry :) 

1. I've been feeling great! I am back in Ostia, and I love it :) 
2. OSTIA is great, hasn't changed too much since I was here last.
3. My new companion is awesome! She is very chill and is so understanding! I love her! 
4. My biggest surprise of the mission so far has been how different it is from my expectations.  I never expected Italy to be the way it is, or the people to be the way they are.  I never expected my companions, the things I would learn about myself, and the things I would be doing.  The biggest surprise is that the mission is not what you think AT ALL.  Sometimes, it's better, sometimes it's worse, but it's always a surprise :) I do love it, even when at sometimes it's worse then I ever imagined. 

I running out of time again... I have a lot of emails to write to my fans :) But I want you to know that I love the daily emails, they are so cute.  I just want to know about your daily lives! I'm excited for the music, what music did you send again? Also, you realize that I'll have to pay customs... and that it might be a lot... 

Love y'all! 
Sorella Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment