Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Week 59 Letter From Sorella Hills

Ciao famiglia mia! Come state?! State morendo di neve? 

Man, I miss the snow, sort of.  Probably because I like never shoveled... but I totally miss the snow days! There is something special about waking up to that phone call 😄 

Rachel got married?! Do you have pictures?! 



Today, I realized that I have exactly 4 months left.  Only 4.  Wow.  I'm almost done! I must say, I am thrilled.  I love my mission, and I am so excited for it to be over... 

Yeah, I'm still in Ostia! My companion is really fun.  No pictures really this week, it was a bit hectic.  My last companion was transferred to Pascara, so we had to sort of pack up her whole life, then meet our new companions in termini.  Then, my new companion got sick. Poor thing.  So, we've been in the house all week! Ahhh! But, we are out and  about today, so I'll try and get some cute ones 😁

As for the package, not yet. I'll check at some point... 

Ummm. Well, my comp was too sick to go to church, an funny enough, so were the Anziani.  So, the members all teamed up, and called and set up doctor's appointments and such.  They were so nice, and caring, even for a Sorella they have never met.  The church is true because it teaches us to look out, and to serve.  To do what Christ would have done.  I love you all, stay golden! 

Sorella Hills








No comments:

Post a Comment