Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 60 Letter from Sorella Hills

Hello famiglia!

It's so crazy you are getting all that snow! I've been looking at my weather app, and it's been crazy! You are so lucky! I miss the snow! That sucks about the snow blower though.  Why don't you use the tractor? 😜 What's it good for anyways?  

I'm sad I missed another one of Isabel's plays.  It's weird being away from home, because life sort of goes on with or without you.  I feel like I'm in a bit of a bubble and I'm missing the outside world a bit.  It's probably because we have been inside for 2 weeks straight.  

My poor companion has some serious bowel problems, like IBS or colitis or something...  We are going to do some testing at the hospital today, but if you could pray for her, that would be nice.  I'm going crazy inside.  And she is in a lot of pain.  

But we had a cool week nonetheless! We got 2 referrals, which is like unheard of here! Both are really promising, so we are really excited.  Also, one of our investigators wants to be baptized, she just needs help to quite smoking.  Things are looking up here! Every time we were able to go out, we saw miracles.  It shows when we do the most we can, the Lord fills in the rest and blesses us for our efforts. I love Ostia, I love the Italians, and I love my mission! 

Love you all, hope you have a great week! 

Sorella Hills







We asked our English class what they liked for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...the answer may not be what you expected!







Look at my nails!  The paint is chipped, but STILL!!!










We found a cool park with views of Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment