Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 64 Letter from Sorella Hills

Hi, everyone!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support.  I have been feeling much better this week, that's for sure! Another sister from Rome 3 went home the same week as my companion, so I have been with her companion for the past week.  She's awesome! I served with her when I was in Crotone, and she was in Taranto.  We've been doing double duty, because we are the sister missionaries for Rome 3 and Ostia now!!! So crazy, because Rome 3 is about 2 hours away by metro.. It's been nuts! 

We've seen some amazing miracles this week! A couple past investigators are willing to meet with us again! We are thrilled 😁.  And in Rome 3, we found a less active who wants to come back to church, but is having some troubles with faith.  She wants to see us more! It was awesome! 

Do you study the scriptures with an eye to what support you can find in your trials? Yes and no.  So our study time is usually used for our investigators, but I have found many things that have been a real support! 
How long will you have to do double duty in Rome/Ostia?  Until Friday, when the new missionaries arrive.
Because of the struggles you've had to endure, do you feel like your testimony has been strengthened or weakened or a combination of both? Both.  But I think it's been strengthened in the sense that I know I can do it.  You don't know how often I've begged to go home, and then asked if He was even listening.  Well, I have not been given the ok to go home yet, so I'll keep it up until the end 😆😁
Will you get a new companion soon? We get our calls tonight, and the new comps on Friday!

Love you all! I pray for you as well! 

Sorella Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment