Friday, April 14, 2017

Week 65 Letter from Sorella Hills

Hey fam! 

1.  Did your transfers happen?  Yes, mama!! My new companion is my comp in the MTC!
2.  Are you taking good care of your teeth and flossing regularly?  Sorry, 'mom' question. Hahaha yes, to the best of my ability!
3.  How are your clothes holding up?  Shoes?   Everything's good.  I've been replacing stuff as I go.   Hey! Do you want a Sard ring? I'm going to Sardegna for Sorella Swensons Permesso, so if you want me to pick you, Issy, or Ellie up something, let me know! I'll put a picture on the cloud share.
4.  Have you read your patriarchal blessing lately?  I wonder if you see any of those promised blessings in your life? I have actually.  I use it like goals more than blessings sometimes, it's been good.

Happy Anniversary!!! 23 years, that's a long time! Mamma mia! The room looks BEAUTIFUL by the way, nice work 😜. 

This week has been really relaxed, my companion is awesome, and we've been able to do some great things already.  We are going to Sardegna on Wednesday, so I'm thrilled! Everything is great here, love you all! 

Sorella Hills








No comments:

Post a Comment