Friday, April 14, 2017

Week 67 Letter from Sorella Hills



Hello family! 

Wow, that sounds like a crazy week! The flowers look beautiful! Spring is here!!!! That's a cool activity the missionaries did, we want do do something similar, but it's hard to find the time/ resources.  It's quite an accomplishment, tell them I say congrats! 

Also, I've heard that Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is a good one, so I'm excited to watch it/critique it! Hahaha, I miss the after the movie discussion on all the things that went wrong, I am such a movie person! So pumped!

That's a small world, with the mission president and all, so crazy! What are even the odds? 

1.  Has being on a mission made you think more seriously about your future?  Or are you so busy you are focused only on the work?  Oh, it's made me think a lot about my future! Speaking of which, I don't want to live at the Willows... if Issy wants, we can room together at the Towers- I think it's called.  It's a bit cheaper, and the room space is larger.  Something to think about 😁 I also don't know about my major anymore... I like everything tooooo much! That's the struggle right now.  So, I am busy, but also aware that it's coming to an end soon.  So.  Yeah! Also, regristration... I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT UNTIL I COME HOME!!! So happy 😁 
2.  What are you doing to prepare for Easter?  What are your Easter plans?  We sent you a little Easter gift.  Well, for one, we bought ourselves gigantic Easter eggs today 😆. They are a tradition here, instead of the Easter basket, they get this huge egg with a surprise inside.  So, looking forward to that.  Also, yesterday was Palm Sunday. Since Italy is still Catholic, we got to have a good reminder that Easter is coming up soon.  Remember why we celebrate Easter, people! Christ suffered, died, and rose from the dead.  It's the greatest event in all of history! Remember. 
3.  How is working with your companion been?  Fantastic! I told you that she was my companion in the MTC right? It's been good to see her, and how much we have both changed.  She's a great teacher as well, so it's been really good sharing the work load.  We will probably finish our missions together, so I'm really excited! 
I love you all! Stay frosty my friends! 
Sorella Hills






















No comments:

Post a Comment