Thursday, January 28, 2016

Week 6 Letter From Sorella Hills

I'm coming out, so you better get this party started (aka, Week 6)‏


Lol, couldn't resist.  

Nothing really happened this week.  I am getting over a cold, so that is fun.  Travel plans, so that's the best. 

UMMMM.... I've taken up biking.  I can do 7 miles before I get bored.  It was good to use when I had a cold because it was enough of a workout that I felt good, but not too much that I felt like I couldn't breath.  #cardioforthesick.  An I am not sure if I have told you this, but I am the queen of 4 square!  Like, wow, hidden talent!  And so much fun!

What else... I got my hair trimmed today, so that's good.  However, it is too short... Like way to short... I am sort of devastated, but at the same time, I'm sure it will grow out.  My companions say it looks ok, but I am not sold yet. 

I missed your email this week!!! Send me a dear elder when you can, I want to hear about what is going on at home!!

Cindy is still trying to convert me :)  Let her know that I am considering her offer, and that she should consider mine!  Read the Book of Mormon, it will change your life ;P

I hope all is well, I will talk to you all on monday!!!

Vi voglio tanto bene!

Sorella Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment