Thursday, January 7, 2016

Week 3 Letter from Sorella Hills

I am so proud of my techno savvy parents!  I go to call, and sitting on my desk is the dear elder.  It was a great day!

OK, so what should I tell ya... I have been trying to work out more.  The food here is just awful!  For you and taste wise. So, instead of eating the prepared food every meal, I now eat cereal and a grapefruit for breakfast, a wrap for lunch or dinner, and the prepared meal for the other meal.    I am already starting to feel better.  On top of that, I just found yesterday the multi vitamins with the metabolism boast! So, hallelujah!  Now, I am working of flexibility.  Yesterday, one of my companions was not feeling good, so I spent like 4 hours at the residence with nothing to do. So I caught up on my letter writing (give me Melissa's address please!), cleaned a bit, and then did some yoga.  I have renewed the ability to put my legs flat on the floor while my back is straight!  I felt so accomplished.  I just sat like that and red the beginning of Jesus the Christ.  That is a dull read if you are wondering.  

What else... I found out this week that my companion is an avid Harry Potter fan!! That was a great night, talking about HP.  When I say avid, I mean our level avid.  Books, books on tape, every movie, Potter more, opinions, the lot.  It was fantastic.  

New years was just another day here.  I stayed up for 10, so I was awake when you all where... It is a party out here.

Gabi and Colleen emailed me this week.  I was great to share my experience with someone other than my family!  

Italian is going great, no visa.  Yup.

I know that the church is true, I know that I am here because I am called but a prophet of God.  I know that the Lord qualifies whom he calls. He loves us, and has a plan for us. 

Vi voglio bene!
-Sorella Hills



No comments:

Post a Comment